OUR 14 DAY RETURNS POLICY
From time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn't suit you or simply doesn't fit. To provide you with the best shopping experience, we offer you a 14-day Return Policy within Australia on products that are unused and in a saleable condition. In the unlikely event that you believe you have received a faulty item please read our Faulty Items section below.
To return your product for store credit, please follow these simple steps:
(1) Simply contact us via our email address StitchAndStraw@Gmail.com with your request for return. Please be sure to include your name and order number (Order number can be found by logging in to your Stitch & Straw account OR it can be found on your order confirmation email).
This will allow us to locate your order in our system!
(2) We will reply to your email with a return form. Please print this, fill it out and include it with your returned goods. Please return item(s) to us in the same condition it was received and if possible, include all packaging.
(3) Once we receive your returned goods, we will send you an email letting you know they have arrived safely.
We will then assess your returned item and notify you within 2 business days of the outcome. We endeavour to process returns as prompt as possible, but please allow up to 7 business days for us to process the credit. We will email you a store credit code which can be applied at checkout and used in our online store, it will match the returned item/s purchase amount.
If you would like to return your purchase for any reason, details of our returns guidelines are outlined below. If returned goods do not meet these criteria, a refund will be declined and we will return the products to you.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Merchandise must not be stained, washed, worn or perfumed.
- Due to hygiene reasons, socks and underwear cannot be returned.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
FAULTY ITEM RETURN
Stitch & Straw is committed to providing you with quality products. All our products are thoroughly inspected before being sent to you. In the unlikely event that you believe your item is faulty, please email us at Stitchandstraw@gmail.com.
Please follow the online return steps above under the online returns heading. Also, if possible please include a photograph of the fault to help us with your enquiry.
If upon assessment your product is found to be faulty, we will refund you the item purchase amount. Please allow 2-14 days for delays in banking.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions regarding the return of your purchase.